Friday, August 5, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning Sir.. How are you po? I know you're busy po but just in case you'll have time to read & notice this lang po.. Kasi I'm having some confusion na nman po with regards to my career.. I'm ok with ____ nman po but still because parang ambagal po ng regularization nmin, I'm considering of trying new career like being a ________________.. Na dun nman po eh kinakbahan po ako na bka di nman po ako qualified. Prang may low self esteem po ako kahit na may mga nagsasabing peede po ako.. Sir, ano po kya nkikita niyo na mas ok at babagay sa akin? Yung career where I'll be happy at contented po.. I need your advice po.. God bless & Long live sir.. Miss you po ☺️"


My reply:

Hello ___!

You have low self-esteem because you are always visualizing yourself as A BIG SUCCESS and at THE APEX of your career, without visualizing the many steps you need to take IN BETWEEN. This results in your always feeling unprepared, inadequate, and unworthy.

You are not confused. You are bored and frustrated. In order for your supervisors to recognize you and recommend you for permanent employment, ensure the following:

1) Always seek to please your supervisors, even if you do not agree with them.
2) Walk an extra mile.
3) Be interested in your workplace and work system, no matter how drab. Know the ropes.
4) Do not engage in office intrigues.

In a traditional set-up such as where you are, TENURE is a premium.

Besides, if you apply for another job, what assures you that you will not be singing the same song?

No comments:

Post a Comment