Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, Tony! "I dreamt yesterday that I was attending an ____________ masterclass. When I awoke , the [song] being sung in my dream is exactly that being played on my radio. Any explanation ?
"Which of my clothes do you see as not lucky for me? Where can my 'regular ' income come from ? Kindly read and i will read in exchange ."

My reply:

Hello __________________!

The environment we sleep in can affect our dreams. That is why it is important to have a bedroom conducive to the kind of sleep one needs.

If it is cold, you will dream that it is cold. If a heavy object falls on you, you will dream that you are being physically attacked. Your psyche incorporates your immediate surroundings within its radar, so to speak. That is the reason you dreamt of the song being played on the radio, and I would attach no other meaning to it.

I don't do readings such as what you ask for in your second paragraph. It has no deep, psychic, metaphysical, or clinical-psychological significance. I am certain that both of us have friends who do such readings. I suggest that you ask them for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment