Thursday, October 13, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Hi sir, just wanted to share. I was passing by Tomas Morato and I noticed that a Goodah was being built on the old Ozone Disco . I used to read your books when I was a kid and I remembered your stories about the tragedy there. I couldn't help but feel sorry for those who may not have moved on. No memorial or anything, just another business taking its place. I suppose its a step towards moving on for the people around the area, but I just felt immense pity for those who chose to stay and help the other spirits move on. I'm sorry, it all sounds so trivial but I just felt the urge to tell you. I can't see or anything, but I always held on to your stories and the Ozone was one of them."

My reply:

Hello __________!

Not to worry. A new enterprise on the site will help sweep away any residual negative energy and will help remaining spirits to move on. It is not even necessary to do any cleansing because these remaining spirits are transients. No, it isn't trivial. Thank you for sharing this with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment